(Reflexion): Turning point!

jueves, 3 de marzo de 2011
("Chaos army" of 'Warhammer'. Rol game)

Last days, I was living a little bit in a big chaos. Life disorder: working until very late, sleeping at morning, with a lot of stuff to do, and each day with less time to finish my final project sketches and follow my own calendary correctly. Until today.
(Flipbook and business card)

Today was the Self-promotion assesment, and see all the works of the people was a very good inspiration, and wasn't a problem see my work in the “no good work box”, a funny litter. Because I learn a lot about the mistakes, like Jerric. Jerric will be a kid who tries to survive in two confusing worlds, using his fantasy to create creatures and find the axis of his life: what he wants to do when he grows up.
Self-promotion is a work for 3rd year of Illustration in my university, Southampton Solent Uni, about create a promotion staff to send and promotion my work (like postcards, little comic-books, business cards, personal magnets and other kind of designs).
(Self promotion. Luke Skinner)

I remember that I decided very early, like Jerric, who will decide what he wants be when he's 10 years old. I decided be a illustrator because is a mix of the 2 things that make me happy: to writte and to draw. Jerric will be a succesful writter, thanks to his big fantasy and creativity. He has a piece of me, because is my own creature, my “perfect” work: a little kid who creates his own world. Like my dear Calvin.

All self-promotion work that I saw today help me to understand that I need to enjoy more the process of make my final major project, because is the only way to make a perfect work: enjoying it! So, my first step is start to make a good presentation work, talking about my feelings, my ideas, my dreams... everything that is going to be inside of this project, and maybe you can't see it. Because this is more than one work made it with pencils, watercolours and photoshop. This is a graphic work that wants to be a good one. One dream that wants to be real.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario