(Character study): Bully, remembering a bad guy

miércoles, 9 de marzo de 2011
("Moe" of 'Calvin & Hobbes'. Bill Watterson. 1985-1995)

REFERENCE:
{"Calvin & Hobbes"}
I remember my school years without melancholy. Between 9 until 16 years old, I didn't have real friends until I went to High school, so I had problems with other students. Like I was little and small, some bad guys were bad with me, like the bully is bad with Jerric.
("Nelson" of 'The Simpsons'. Matt Groening. 1989-2010)

{"The Simpsons". Animated TV serie. Created by Matt Groening for Fox Broadcasting company. 22 seasons. United States. About a american rare and original family from Springfield. The father, Homer Simpson, the mother, Marge Simpson, and his three sons: Bart, Lisa and Maggie. Is famous the big list of differents characters of the story, like Nelson.}
But everybody had a bully in his class. For example, Calvin had one: Moe. Taller, stronger and stupid. Bart Simpson has a stronger classmate too: Nelson.
("Phineas & Ferb". Dan Povenmire and Jeff "Swampy" Marsh. 2008-2010)

{"Phineas and Ferb". Created by Dan Povenmire and Jeff "Swampy for Disney channel. The adventures of two brothers very smarts and intelligents, Phineas and Ferb, and his friends.}
All bully designs are very similar: taller than main character, with a big structure, (sometimes fat). Other referent was one of the friends of the characters of “Phineas & Ferb”, a animation cartoon. IsI very similar a my first idea, so I worked with this referents, until I found a first good sketche.
OWN WORK. SKETCHES: 

And I worked in this idea. I like it because is veru expressive, and you can understand that is a bad guy, the typical bully.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario