(Work in process): More illustrations

domingo, 1 de mayo de 2011

(My study, very full of work and stuff)

I still working everyday, trying to finish my final project while I'm trying to find a job for the future and I was doing some work like freelance too. I have finished other illustration and I'm in the process of create another one.

(Own work: sketches in watercolour for the pages 4th, 5th and 1st)

Here I put some examples of sketches that I made previously, to have an idea about how is going to be the final illustration.

(Own work: final illustration, page number 5)

After, I start to draw the final illustration when I have the final idea and composition. Finally, I paint it with watecolors. The process is being very interested and I'm doing a different work than my other projects.

(Own work: page number 1 in process)

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario