Conclusion

domingo, 8 de mayo de 2011
Now is the assessment of the presentation document. I need to do it before because I'll out this week, so I'm finishing it today.
I'm very happy with this presentation document, a reflective diary about my work in these months and in this project, that I feel that is a important part of my life now. Soon I'll finish my studies (here, like exchange student, and my master degree in Spain) and I have a bit melancholy, because is the final of five years of studies, works and many unforgettable experiences.
Now I have around three weeks to finish everything, but I'm sure that I'll finish everything on time.
The conclusion of this presentation document is that was very hard to do it, because I hadn't enough time to writte everything and to explain all my ideas, but was a good way to reflect about my work, tutories, projects, ideas,... I hope that it will be interesting for you like it was for me.
Now, I have finished eight illustration, and i have to do four or five more. I hope everything will be fine and that the degree show will be a success, for my classmates and me.
Here finish this reflective diary. Enjoy with my work and the process.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario