(Work in process): Degree show preparations

viernes, 6 de mayo de 2011

(Own work: business cards display)

The final date is very close, and I'm starting to be a little bit nervious. I'm stressed, but with energy to be working this last weeks before the special day.
While I'm working in the final illustrations, I'm starting to organize the degree show and all stuff I need for it. In first place, is very important to make special business cards and postcards for promocionate me.
I learnt in the self-promotion project (a work in class to promotion our work and myself like artist)how important is make a good promotion stuff. So, I made two self promotion objects: business cards and postcards, two differentes models of each one.
I'm my tutory of easter with my spanish teacher, he told me somethings about my designs and my logo to change them. I think that were good ideas and I'm very happy with the results. Better designs, good presentation and a selfpromotion that explains better my work and my skills.
Some illustrations or sketches are good examples of my work like illustrator, while the logo and composition talk about my work like designer.

(Own work: post cards display)

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario