(Work in process): First ideas for the Degree show

sábado, 23 de abril de 2011

(Stuff for the degree show)

At the same time that I'm working in the final illustrations, I'm thinking about how I'm going to present my work, do my presentation and prepare the degree show. The Degree show is the final assesment and presentation of each final project of every student of Final Major Project from the BA Ilustration course in the Southampton Solent University.
I had ideas since I was in a tutory with one of my teachers, Peter Lloyd, who explained us different ways to expose our work: with frames, without frames, cheaper stuff, something more expensive,...
I think that for me is better expose my work without frames, because I can't bring them later to my country, I thing that put each illustration with tweezers and nails in the wall is the best way to do it.
Other idea is put each ilustration in the wall, and later make a reduced impresion of the final book, with the cover like a folder to put each illustration in A4 size inside. For expose the final book, I bought a box to decorate it with some adhesive paper (with the design of the inside part of the cover), that I will put in the wall too.
Later, I bought some boxes too, where put business cards and free post cards. I think that is a good way to promocionate myself in the degree show.

(Detail of the stuff for the degree show)

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario